Please find the below requirement for Sr. Pega Developer, If you have any consultants please send me the profile. Thank you!
Title: Sr. Pega Developer
Location: Multiple locations (All Over USA)
Contract: 6+ Months
Detailed Job Description
- At least 3 years of experience in PEGA
- CSSA Certification is mandatory.
- Skilled in automating business processes using PEGA Adept in RPA processes, including requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and implementation using PEGA.
- Exp. in architecture, designing and developing code Plays a critical role in building and deploying BPM process.
- Works closely with other developers, product managers, DevOps, and product support engineering to deliver new automated processes
Role: Pega CSSA
Location: Portland, OR
- Analyze business needs and organize them in stages and steps in a Pega Application.
- Understand and refine requirements gathered by Pega Business Architects within the context of building a Pega application.
- Leverage deep understanding of Pega Platform including Designer Studio and Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) Tools in development of applications.
- Apply key application, case management, and user interface development concepts and techniques in the design and construction of the components in a Pega multi-process applications.
- Design efficient data models, develop approaches for sharing data and integration with external data sources, and prepare data for reports within Pega Applications.
- Implement decision rules to enforce organizational policies.
- Configure processes and case stages.
- Design and development of User Interfaces.
- Create application Pega documentation.
Role: Pega Architect
Duration: Long Term
Experience: 3–10 Years
As a Pega Enterprise Application Specialist, candidate will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. Candidate will be expected to define the problem, propose and create the solution. Additionally, play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. Will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. Will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Understand and document/model the customer's business process, business requirements, and business rules. Translate these items into user stories/use cases.
- At least 7 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- At least 6 years of experience in hand’s on application development experience in Pega PRPC v5.x/v6.x/v7.x and Pega frameworks.
- Should be certified CLSA ( Part 1 & 2) in Pega PRPC v6.x/v7.x
- At least 3 years of experience in either J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), web development (JSP/Java script/CSS), .Net or any object-oriented programming language.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements and commits to Customer Success.
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Will consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 8-10 years of experience with Information Technology and 5-7 years of experience with Pegasystems
- Certified in Pega Systems
- 2-3 Successful Pegasystems Implementation Experience
- Experience with insurance business preferred
- Create or update documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts. Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines
- Experience in scheduling and debugging
- Solid understanding of Pegasystems processes, approaches, methodologies and development lifecycle.
- Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure
- Conduct code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest quality standards
- Respond to support inquiries for use-cases to make quick repair to keep use-cases running in production
- Participation in the Pegasystems Center of Excellence (COE): help define and drive application standards across the Pega platform
- Excellent analysis, solutioning and verbal/written communications skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $100.00 /hour
- One location
- Multiple locations