BASIC PURPOSE: The Sales Revenue Specialist team member will provide dual support to the Director of Sales, Director of Catering and VP of Revenue Management. Responsibilities include the management of day to day work flow and administration, maintaining the quality of the Delphi database, coordinating booking information and reports and providing sales support.
- Build the SRP and Group Master Account once a group goes definite
- Collect detailed information from clients in order to create resume, distribute to hotel, and run resume meeting with all departments weekly
- Send introduction to the client with reservation information, cut-off dates, a request for payment information, my contact information, etc.
- Ensure on-going verification and reconciliation of room blocks between Reservations and Sales on a regular basis.
- Assist Director of Sales in maintaining and updating plan values in Delphi to include: Transient Protect, Group Room Budget (Rooms and Rates), and Minimum Acceptable Rate (MAR) and Sales Goals by Sales Manager.
- Monitor the GRC in Delphi and ensure Tentative and Proposals do not stay on books past due dates
- Manage the actual pick up of group room blocks in Delphi - This would also include all adjustments
- Create booking links/Guest List Managers to ease of reservations.
- Perform all administrative duties as needed for Director of Sales and Director of Catering.
- Interface with and assist visitors and clients to the sales office as well as via phone and e-mail
- Extremely organized & is able to handle several projects & tasks simultaneously
- Assist Director of Sales prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- Assist/run Group pick up meetings along with VP of Revenue Management to discuss updates/changes. Pick Up, Cut-Off Dates, Rate Plans, Rates, Fees, Potential Attrition, etc.
- Track and maintain the inventory of all collateral and marketing pieces. Proactively order replacements as needed
- Complete Hilton Honors rewards for event planner thru the Lobby.
- Responsible for turn-over process for DOS and DOC once a booking is definite and work with Reservations
- Processes all group sales contracts within 24 hours of receiving original, and ensures booking details are thoroughly communicated with Reservations and Operations.
- Prepare cover sheets, rooming lists and ASAP reports based on room blocks and customer information
- Coordinate advance deposits and payment of same and ensure assigned sales managers have collected per contract
- Check voicemail and email when sales team members are out of the office to ensure proper and timely follow up on all leads
- Manage incoming calls and inquiries and respond to as directed
- Collect billing information and route all expenses to appropriate accounts, as well as ensure all pre-authorizations occur prior to arrival.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education: No formal education required
Experience: Experience in hospitality sales required
Physical Job Requirements
Position does not require a great deal of lifting/pushing/pulling or carrying, aside from the normal functions required in an office setting.
Travel required: Some local travel may be required as directed by the DOS
Hours Required: Scheduled days and times may vary based on need.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Communication method(s) used: