Universal Health Care/Fuquay-Varina is seeking an Admissions Coordinator. If you have a passion for marketing and problem solving, we want you to join our team.
- Quickly responding to all referrals.
- Working with new residents and/or their family members to complete admissions paperwork within 24 hours of the admission.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with various referral sources, including but not limited to hospitals, home health agencies, physician's offices and surgical centers.
- Providing medical documentation to the nursing and rehab teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Willingness to take risks, generate new ideas, recognize priorities and integrate new information promptly.
- Providing tours of the facility.
- The ability to meet the needs of the residents and staff in the facility, as well as the requirements of the corporate marketing and operations teams.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Vacation, Sick time, Paid Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance; plus, a 401(k) Plan. Yearly education assistance is available for approved courses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing Home Admissions: 1 year