SUMMARY: The HR Manager is a strategic partner, change agent and member of the leadership team for assigned business unit. Serves as a trusted advisor by developing and implementing HR strategy that ensures alignment of business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, develops, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Owns leadership for full scope of Human Resources accountabilities, partnering with internal leadership to create and drive HR initiatives, programs and processes.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of human resources staff; actively works to promote, recognize and manage performance.
- Responsible for synchronization of HR processes and Ensures alignment of human resources action plan and functional initiatives, in support of the integration of two businesses.
- Develops and manages recruiting and retention strategies and succession planning process.
- Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization, Including employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development, among others.
- Directs the development and coordination of training programs, personal and career development, performance appraisal process, diversity and benefit programs.
- Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Reviews and analyzes wage and salary reports and data to establish competitive compensation plans.
- Continually benchmarks the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Manages other areas such as relocation, employee communication, employee safety and health, and community relations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Up to 20% of travel.
· Directly supervises three (3) employees within the department(s), including remote staff.
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
· Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development, Business Administration etc.) required. Advanced degree a plus.
· SHRM certification a plus.
· 10+ years of strategic HR leadership experience across multiple disciplines in a business partner capacity, preferably within a global and matrix environment.
· Demonstrated experience in linking HR strategies to the business in areas such as change and transition management.
· Thorough understanding of human resources principles and practices, including employment law, Affirmative Action, and EEO compliance.
· Strong knowledge of multi-state laws and regulations.
· Knowledge of global HR policies, programs and laws.
· Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
· Strategic thinker who can see long-term goals and balance against short and intermediate term needs, while also being an intelligent risk taker.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction