Are you an independent, critical thinking, deadline oriented Senior Financial Analyst looking to join a well-established company in the South Bay? Then this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Robert Half is partnering with our client to find a Senior Financial Analsyt who will assist the Manager of Financial Reporting to meet the internal and external financial reporting obligations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collection and analysis of financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual internal financial reporting and analyses.
- Analyze intercompany transactions to determine validity and to ensure balances are settled monthly, and assist in reconciling prior years intercompany balances
- Provide support and assistance in the preparation of monthly tangible net equity and cash flow projections to ensure compliance with statutory filing requirements
- Provide support for month end, quarter end and year-end financial closes (provide assistance by analyzing trends and identifying issues that require additional research/resolution)
- Participation in ad-hoc projects, as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Accounting background
- Must possess critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses and have the ability to seek alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing demands is essential
- Able manage large amounts of confidential detail/data with great care and accuracy
- Collaborative Team Player who is able to communicate will with all levels of personnel
Compensation for this Senior Financial Analyst position could pay up to $80k annually.
For confidential consideration, please email your resume in MS Word format to David Bizub at email@example.com or call David at 310.719.1400. If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact him or her directly to expedite your candidacy for this role.
Month End Close