Job Description: Would you prefer to work for an electric company that is100% Green Energy? Are you someone who prides themself on resolving problems while providing Best In Class Sales / Service? If you share our passion for providing renewable energy that helps protect the environment using a consultative approach, then Clearview Energy is the company for you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming customer calls with a commitment of resolving initial request, transitioning to an offer, and providing Best in Class service.
- Sales experience is required.
- Business math skills are needed to trouble shoot billing and rate issues.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail, and able to work in a fast paced high call volume environment
- Practicing and ensuring compliance with the organization's policies and procedures
- Bilingual Spanish is a big plus!
- Sound decision making and judgement skills
Must have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience; minimum of 1 yr of call center experience; commitment to being at work when scheduled and on time; willingness to perform other duties associated with the Operations dept.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales / Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused