Senior Accountant Healthcare Job in Pittsburgh, PA
Parker + Lynch has a Senior Accountant job in Pittsburgh, PA. The client is looking for someone with a Bachelor’s degree and has a minimum of two years ‘experience. You will be responsible for financial statements, bank reconciliations and forecasting. We are seeking someone who has Healthcare experience.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant job:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Reconcile bank statements
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Review and analyze Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable entries
- Assist in the preparation of Trend Analysis and Forecasting
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Operating Budgets
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
- Provides back up support to Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Analyzes financial information
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Accounting
- Minimum of two years prior General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Financial Statement preparation experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including word processing, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Skill in gathering and reporting information.
If you are interested in this job or other opportunities with Parker & Lynch, please click “apply now” above or below. You can also visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com