SERVING YOU THE FRESHEST AND BESTEST CAREERS!!
We are a great fit for YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
Looking for just some extra cash?
Looking to make a change in your career?
Looking to grow into management?
Want to be part of a family focused work environment?
Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...
It doesn't matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our table. If you want to have fun, prepare and serve quality food while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an interview.
Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job description.
Not sure about what it’s like at Bob Evans, Check out our very cool but brief video that features some of our shining stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants at careers.bobevans.com
Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant and participates in E Verify.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions may be available.
We continue to update our safety and sanitation procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees and guests.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A key supervisor is responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance by following our Vision, Mission, Guiding Principles and Hospitality essentials. Working with employees, peers and management staff during opening and closing shifts to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives. Additional responsibilities include assisting the management team in maximizing the financial success of the restaurant through ensuring productive and guest focused shifts. Leading by example, motivating the crew, taking initiative and delivering outstanding guest service.
1. Provides daily working supervision of associates during opening & closing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
2. Modeling professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere that encourages people to deliver their B.E.S.T.
3. Opens and closes the restaurant in accordance with Bob Evans policies and procedures.
4. All other projects and duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, maintain confidentiality, and interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent guest service skills and experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior leadership experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred.
- Some college and or culinary schooling a plus.
- At least 18 years of age.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 50 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read and write clearly.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bob Evans Restaurants
October 13, 2020
9235 Mentor Ave, Bob Evans Restaurants Location #00357
Mentor, OH, 44060, US