SALT Dental Collective is seeking an entry-level Recruiter to join our team of trailblazing Dentists in reimagining group dentistry. As a Junior Recruiter, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent to help shape the future of the field in collaboration with SALT Dental Collective. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is familiar with the dental industry, is passionate about the field of talent acquisition, and wants to join a rapidly growing organization.
As a company, SALT Dental Collective believes in the value of group practice and aims to preserve the pure doctor-patient relationship while providing clinical autonomy to its Dentists. We are looking for a dynamic talent acquisition professional who shares this mindset and can assist with bringing-on top-quality talent to join our team.
Previous experience working in a dental office and/or strong understanding of dental office position requirements is essential.
- Create and post job descriptions on various platforms such as job boards, LinkedIn, and the company website
- Screen resumes and applications to identify the most qualified candidates
- Coordinate and conduct interviews, both in-person and virtually
- Manage communication with candidates throughout the hiring process, providing timely updates and feedback
- Maintain an organized and efficient applicant tracking system
- Collaborate with the management team to ensure that hiring needs are met and that new hires align with the company's culture, mission, and values
- Participation in employer branding initiatives and industry events for recruitment marketing as requested
- Experience working in a dental practice or dental industry, preferably as a Dental Assistant
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably in the healthcare industry, preferred not required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field, preferred not required
- Experience with traditional and innovative recruiting methods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong attention-to-detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- A passion for the dental healthcare industry and the desire to be a part of a forward-thinking company
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplementary benefit plan options
- Paid Time-Off/Paid Holidays