If you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer with experience, please read on! Located in Bedford, MA, we are a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life - from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work as part of a core team focused on developing, maintaining and supporting platforms for Continuous Integration, Deployment, and Application Release Automation
- Working closely with the Principal Engineer / architect, implement and support a pipeline for builds, continuous integration and automated testing
- Develop and execute CI/CD related processes including code management, build & deployment pipelines, and integrating test automation with the CI/CD pipeline
- Support scrum teams by providing ongoing guidance, delivering trainings, providing documentation materials, collecting feedback, and improving the CI/CD pipeline
- Supporting system teams in implementing and managing platform environments, including - DevOps tools installation and configuration, performing ongoing platform maintenance including system and application patches implementation, and supporting security team in configuring system for secured access
- Bring technical knowledge and hands on experience in coding or testing of integrated software systems including Embedded, IIoT, Analytics, Networks, Security and Cloud and operating systems
- Experience working with build and deployment automation of C#, .Net, and Java components and applications
- Experience integrating test automation to CI/CD pipelines, with appropriate reporting, logging and debugging capabilities
What You Need for this Position
More Than 7 Years of experience and knowledge of:
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Sr. DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.