A/P Rep (Remote) (\*Job Number: *
Under direct supervision, process various Accounts Payable transactions corresponding to assigned divisions' vendor accounts. Prepare vendor account reconciliations. Review A/P aging reports. Monitor and analyze various exception reports with a focus towards process improvement.
- Review assigned division vendor accounts' shortage debits, pricing debits adjustments, return debit memos, vendor credits, vendor paybacks, etc., while following Accounts Payable APPGs.
- Ensure vendor statements have been received, reconciled, imaged, and logged for all vendors according to established frequency/priority and accrual guidelines. Update the vendor statements spreadsheet resulting in having an accrual booked by Medline's accounting department to account for possible future exposure caused by Divisional/Operations write-offs.
- Review and resolve all outstanding issues listed on the A/P Aging report. Issues are to be reviewed and solutions identified on a weekly basis. Follow up is to be performed and documented with a goal of resolving pending issues. All aging issues "30 Days and Over" are to be addressed/resolved and issues threatening to not be resolved before the "150 Days" thresh hold are to be communicated to the A/P Team Lead.
- Assist A/P Team Lead with documentation and tracking of escalated issues.
- Communicate to A/P Lead and Director issues of concern due to payment terms, Operations receiving practices, vendor and/or divisions’ performance, etc. Raise awareness regarding issues that may affect late payments, lost discounts and credit holds and provides accurate/conclusive information for customers to reach resolution.
- Ensure all prepaid transactions coming from vendor accounts are reconciled and corresponding Goods Receipts (GR) have been completed if required.
- Cross-train Accounts Payable team members on procedures and guidelines and reviews APPGs with A/P Management on a quarterly basis.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience
- Previous vendor and/or account reconciliation experience (Unvouched Receipts, Goods Receipt vs. Invoice Received reconciliation, open payables discounts aging analysis, vendor open balances, accruals, etc.).
- Experience in documenting audit procedures and internal controls.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Suites (Excel, Word, Visio, Access, Powerpoint, Project).
Relevant Work Experience
- Auditing experience.
- SAP knowledge.
- Familiarity with complete A/P cycle processes.
Job Type: Full-time