The Recruiting Coordinator is a full-time seasonal position (October-March) responsible for ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for new and returning seasonal staff. Working closely with hiring managers, this position coordinates and facilitates effective recruiting, hiring, and onboarding activities. Takes initiative to get any and all jobs completed accurately and proficiently.
The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
- Posting jobs to the company website and job boards, as needed
- Supporting hiring managers to ensure staffing levels are being attained
- Assists with updating of job descriptions and opening requisitions within the Applicant Tracking System as needed
- Coordinates and supports external recruiting events such as onsite and off-mountain hiring events
- Coordinates a variety of recruiting activities including maintaining application routing process as needed, updating website/ATS, placing advertisements, corresponding with colleges, etc.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate data, workflow status, and completion of onboarding tasks
- Importing of new and returning seasonal staff data into the payroll system from the ATS
- Assists in employee orientations; tracks background check process, maintains other records, reports and logs pertaining to applicant flow procedures
- Assists with any other HR projects and/or programs/initiatives as assigned
- Success With The Guest -Create a positive impression for our guests. Genuinely welcomes the guest: smiles, makes eye contact, engages the guest in conversation and thanks them for their patronage.
- Work Performance and Job Knowledge -Accuracy, attention to detail, volume of work produced and speed in which it is completed. Such knowledge may be gained from education, experience, training and the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Teamwork - Upbeat and dependable. Demonstrates the ability to cooperate, communicate and work as a team player with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts.
- Professionalism – Acts professionally and is respectful of others. Adherence to all uniform standards.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Communicates absences and schedule changes in a timely manner. Promptness in reporting to work and adherence to break and lunch schedules.
- Safety – Demonstrates safety consciousness with guests, resort and co-workers. Attends safety meetings and adheres to safety codes and procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Highly customer focused with an appreciation for a great candidate experience
- Excellent communicator that excels in clear and concise written communication
- Highly organized; demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent follow-through, initiative and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Adheres to confidentiality policies within Human Resources, and ensures HR database is accurate and secure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team with a positive attitude.
An Associate’s Degree in human resource management, or one to two years’ experience in the HR field, recruiting or any similar combination of education and experience. Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred.