Nova Asset Management Inc. is a Multifamily and commercial real estate firm in Houston that seeks a Real Estate Attorney devoted to multifamily and commercial real estate transactions and contracts to join us immediately as a part of our existing team.
The ideal candidate as a Multifamily Real Estate Contracts Attorney :
- Should be a real estate lawyer and have experience in all aspects of multifamily and commercial real estate, including leasing, acquisition, disposition, development, underwriting, insurance and financing.
- The successful multifamily attorney candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the lawyers and top management on a range of matters within Financial Services, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Construction or Project Finance.
- Must have a multifamily or real estate attorney or contract attorney experience at a law firm representing buyers, sellers, developers, lenders, landlords, and tenants of all types of commercial real estate including raw land, office buildings, retail centers, and industrial projects developments.
- The Real Estate Contract Attorney will also advise clients on issues concerning title, underwriting, insurance matters. This includes, performing due diligence, title, and survey review and bank documents in connection with real estate financing and non-profit lending transactions.
Candidate qualification :
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience at a law firm or in-house department working on a range of real estate matters.
- Experience providing day-to-day counsel in commercial Real Estate, Zoning, Land Use, Financing, and Guarantees.
- The ability to collaborate across functions and regions and liaise with senior executives.
- Ready to start ASAP
- Pay commensurate with ability.
All inquiries held in complete confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Real Estate Law: 5 years (Required)
- Are you in Houston, Texas? We are not accepting out of state candidates at this time.
- Multiple locations
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off