Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist in Baltimore
As a Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist at Kool Smiles, you will be changing lives, one smile at a time. Dentist-owned and operated since 2002, Kool Smiles believes everyone deserves access to quality, affordable dental care - and this belief drives everything we do.
Join us and you will enjoy:
We expect you to have:
- Working with a Mission-oriented organization, making a difference in the communities we serve and beyond
- Maintaining a healthy work/life balance with multiple schedule options and strong support system from our anesthesia program staff
- Partner with a Pedodonist to provide patient care
- Flexible employment options - FT or PT, Employee with benefits or Independent Contractor
You'll stand out of the crowd if you have:
- Completed a Anesthesiology Residency (Medical or Dental) accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Interest in providing dental care to children.
- A passion for educating patients about dental health.
- Compassion and a strong desire to care for underserved families.