Synterex, Inc. is a global consortium of highly experienced clinical development professionals specializing in medical writing, submission publishing, and clinical science and operations support. Synterex offers remote or on-site services, with a focus on providing clear, concise, accurate, and fully compliant documentation, from early drug development through post-approval.
We are seeking an ambitious, high-energy Recruiter who will work closely with our Associate Director of Talent Acquisition and our hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruiting experience. This position will support our team in its hiring efforts by focusing on internal/external job board postings and creating an exceptional candidate experience.
Location: Remote. Some travel as needed for job fairs or other hiring events. Must be able to attend key meetings virtually and communicate with staff during business hours in EST.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with creating job descriptions and developing hiring-related templates and tools
- Post open positions on relevant job boards and/or other career sites
- Screen resumes, complete phone screenings, and create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews, prepare candidates for interviewing process, and gather necessary information for hiring manager
- Help foster a positive hiring experience through all components of the process through completion of onboarding for both candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain status report of open positions and metrics
- Think outside the box to find candidates for hard-to-fill roles and identify ways to increase or enrich the applicant pool
- Attend industry-related conferences and represent the organization at recruiting and networking events
- Assist in maintaining careers section on company website to support and promote employer brand
- 2+ years of previous recruiter experience, with some experience in the life sciences or healthcare fields preferred
- Passion for identifying excellent talent, engaging candidates, and building a first-class recruiting operation
- Thorough understanding of full cycle recruiting, recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and U.S. federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time, with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Prior experience in a high-growth company also a plus
For further information or to apply, please reach out to [email protected]. If anyone tries to contact you that does not come from a synterex.com email address or our HR system BambooHR, please delete and disregard the message as phishing scams are at an all-time high.
Synterex provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.