Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus&Industry Integration Arch Specialist aligning technology with business strategy and goals they working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
Resource plays a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help clients improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization. Our team supports our clients with capabilities in the areas of Corporate Finance, Finance Operations and Enterprise Performance Management.
Our professionals focus on solutions to help organizations dramatically improve their ability to organize, integrate and analyze a wide range of financial, operational, competitor and marketplace information. Accenture believes that an integrated approach to performance management, aligned to the corporate strategy, can drive sustainable high performance. Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions is an industry leading enabling technology to the enterprise performance management process in which many of our practitioners specialize.
The Oracle PBCS Consultant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify, assess, describe and propose concrete solutions to complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide technical "know-how" on Oracle PBCS tools, including but not limited to: creation of new applications, metadata management and loading, webforms and reports creation, workflow and task lists customization, business rules and Essbase calc scripts coding, performance optimization.
- Propose testing approach and assist users during applications acceptance tests.
- Support users during and after deployment of applications (functional and techno-functional support).
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters under scope of responsibilities.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of exposure to financial controlling topics: budgeting and planning, profitability, costing, KPI review, production and analyses.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of experience designing, configuring and developing Oracle PBCS, Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase applications.
- Experienced in writing business rules using Essbase scripts and Calc Manager
- Experience in developing the different Hyperion Planning artifacts (dimensions, webforms, menus, reports, task lists, workflow, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience working with Oracle PCBS
- Superior knowledge of Excel, VBA macros and Smartview for MS Office.
- Global understanding of the Hyperion suite modules and its position within global IT systems.
- Proven experience in business analysis and users' facing role.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.