Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Data Analytics HR Delivery
The Manager, HR Delivery will be part of the HR team supporting the Worldwide Finance, Law & Franchise Integrity and Human Resources business units. Working closely with the HR Business Partners, HR COE’s, Workforce Analytics functional team and the GBSC-HR, this role is responsible for managing all operational aspects of corporate initiatives such as Talent Reviews, Year-end Performance Management and the annual Compensation Process. In this capacity, they will work within the HR team to audit the business unit employee data in WorkDay and provide analysis from which fact-based decisions can be made.
- Project management and support of annual initiatives such as Talent Reviews and Year-end Performance Management including Calibration
- Data analytics & reporting including compiling and analyzing data, preparing business unit metrics/dashboards, developing decks to facilitate discussions with Senior Management.
- Perform WorkDay input and routine data audits as required by the HR Business Partners
- Ensures the preparation of BU/Regional workforce forecasts and data analysis
- Manage monthly headcount close process in coordination with HR Business Partners and Finance
- Work with central GBSC team to maintain compliance with established HR metric definitions, data controls, data privacy processes, and development of simplified processes and procedures for enterprise-wide workforce processes.
- Deliver on BU/region specific projects and required support within appropriate service level objectives
- Acts as a liaison with GBSC to evolve HR technology solutions and HRBP tools
- Maintain strong partnership and collaboration with Finance to stay consistent in FTE and budget
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate effectively with diverse global HR and business teams and to present and explain findings and/or processes to employees, including senior management
- Operational excellence: Attention to detail; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Business acumen: Possesses or demonstrates the ability to quickly acquire specific knowledge of business units supported; develops an end-to-end knowledge of Mastercard’s business
- Global mindset: Possesses or demonstrates the ability to understand the global complexities related to workforce planning and analytics
- Project Management: Demonstrates ability to independently and successfully lead projects across global and cross-functional teams
- Organizational sensitivity: Navigates organizational challenges with discretion, awareness and composure
- Analytical: Has a point of view. Can develop complex analysis including workforce planning, forecasting and movement models, compensation analysis, performance calibration analysis, talent/succession planning analysis, etc. at a detailed level, as well as boiling up and articulating key business insights from analysis; ability to break complex, perhaps technical findings and recommendations, into business terms.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.