Harland Clarke is a leading provider of quality payment solutions, multi-channel marketing campaigns, and secure data-driven lead generation programs and critical communications. In addition, Harland Clarke provides promotional products, call centers, and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions. The company delivers operational excellence and intelligent solutions to more than 50 million consumers and 5 million small and medium sized businesses per year through its relationships with 8,500+ of the nation’s leading financial institutions, large retailers, affiliate marketing companies and accounting software providers. Harland Clarke is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. For more information, visit www.harlandclarke.com or follow Harland Clarke on LinkedIn and on Twitter @HarlandClarke.
Maintenance Technician Requisition No. 20906
**Pay is $19.00 to $22.00 per hour, depending on experience. Plus $1.50/hr. shift premium for night shift
Plan and perform preventive, corrective, repair maintenance on all production machinery within a plant facility to consistently obtain the standard operating efficiency of systems, reduce spoilage and minimize down time. Communicates equipment problems that are beyond abilities to the support group. Handles facility and building maintenance as needed. Basic troubleshooting of equipment. Able to demonstrate the operation of and test the equipment, analyzing malfunctions to correct the problem. Basic troubleshooting of equipment. Ability to rebuild equipment. Ability to review, interpret, and understand performance data that will enable them to identify and implement performance improvement activities.
- Perform maintenance and consumable replacements on all machinery within the location of responsibility to include: preventive, corrective, and troubleshooting. Maintenance improvements to include, but not limited to: operating efficiency, jam reductin, spoilage reduction, minimal downtime.
- Plans and scheduled maintenance for all machinery within the production location of responsibility.
- Parts and consumable procurement; Inventory tracking and usuage.
- Perform facility/building maintenance, as needed.
- Clean work areas upon completion of duties; Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing role or other corresponding experience. 2 or more years maintenance experience a plus.
- Strong mechanical reasoning skills and conscientiousness.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraint.
Physical Requirement/Working Conditions:
- High School Education / GED Equivalent
- Mechanical and/or Electronic courses
- Manufacturing work environment. Must be abel to work a 12-hour shift.
- Ability to regulary bend, kneel, and stoop.
- Strength and manual dexterity needed to move objects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance coverage eligible after 30 days.
- Paid 30 minute lunce and two paid 15 minute breaks.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) eligible after 45 days.
- Tuition Assistance available.
Harland Clarke Holdings, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, Scantron, NCP Solutions, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Darlene Miller at 817-329-7113.
EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.