The online magazine SOCIETY19 is hiring editorial interns to help write articles for the magazine and grow the reach of the publication in the US. We offer the opportunity for you to earn academic credit.
- English/Writing/Communications/Journalism major preferred but all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Must be very interested in writing and editing
- Must be willing to write 5 articles per week, each article being at least 600 words in length.
- Must be able to submit all assigned work on time each week.
As an editorial intern, you will be responsible for:
- Writing a range of lifestyle and location-specific articles (fashion, beauty, home decor, college life, food, trending content, etc. but also tips about life in your city)
- Promoting your articles to a relevant audience via social media
- Build journalism and writing experience
- Build your portfolio by having your own articles published and promoted to thousands of reader
- Build Search Engine Optimization experience and learn how to optimize articles for SEO
- Build social media marketing experience and learn how to optimize articles for social media networks
- Earn academic credit.
Job Type: Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)