We cultivate team builders, encouraging engineers to influence the products we build by asking the hard questions and finding the right answers.
If you're passionate about working across the tech stack building delightful experiences used by millions, we need your help!
Here is what a typical week might look like:
- You will work with product managers and designers to refine requirements, participate in design discussions and conceptualize complex features
- You will spec out the implementation details as you work with your peers in a collaborative environment to bring the feature to life
- Those pesky bugs -- you will squash them all (or at least the most important ones)
- You will often find yourself working across the stack, building out intuitive user interfaces while interfacing with our backend services
- Debugging hard problems - that's a given
- You will work with the QA team to ensure the features you're shipping are of high quality, including rolling up your sleeves and writing both unit and integration tests
- Every week we find ourselves learning something new, whether it's a new technology or a quirk of a language we otherwise didn't know. On occasion, you may find yourself picking up a new language or working with an unfamiliar platform. If this does not intimidate you, and you're eager to dive in and get the job done you will be right at home
What we think is critical to being a successful engineer at Branch:
- Professional experience building web applications for 5+ years
- Experience with React, Redux and have used it in prior projects
- Mastery of HTML/CSS, Less, SASS
- Experience with build tools like gulp, webpack
- Understand and have experience with RESTful APIs and client server interactions
- A strong product sense and feel for design, UX/UI
- Ability to write readable and testable code
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
- Not intimidated by the unknown and can jump right in
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Java experience is a huge plus
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, and paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA and with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund and Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, and measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users and over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more, and are working on exciting new ways to improve discovery in the mobile ecosystem.
Here at Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.