Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC (Atlas) is seeking a Project Manager to support our client engagements within the federal government in the Charleston, SC area. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with Department of Defense scheduling and configuration management experience and superior consulting skills. Additionally, the successful candidate will have experience working with Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic or other Navy acquisition organizations and hold an active government secret security clearance. Lead and manage service engagements and maintain responsibility for successful delivery, client relationships, and contract performance. This position is considered an Atlas management role with immediate impact contributing to the client organization’s analytical capabilities.
As required by applicable federal law, rule, regulation, and/or mandate or otherwise, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Developing and delivering executive level financial performance analysis presentations with recommended courses of actions
- Ability to manage teams and mentor and grow people effectively
- Project management scheduling experience including critical path analysis, analysis of
changes to schedule assumptions, variances to the baseline schedule, causes for these variances, potential schedule impacts, and recommended corrective actions to minimize schedule delays.
- Recent experience in the design and management of Standard Integrated Master schedule in MS Project 2013/2016, Oracle Primavera or similar products; familiarization with U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) program and acquisition management processes.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure project schedules are complete and support project completion to plan
- Measure and track progress to activities and milestones
- Gather project schedule information and data from key project stakeholders
- Attend and participate in project status meetings
- Maintain project documentation
- Manage data within various software and databases
- Generate hardware and software baseline reports using Configuration Management tools
- Assist in the development and maintenance of CM processes, policies, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) based on program requirements
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business.
- Strong MS Project capabilities (Intermediate/Expert Level)
- Strong capabilities in MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with project management procedures, program planning, customer service, and conflict resolution.
- Experience with configuration management process requirements and execution.
- Ten (10) years of direct work experience with Communication System for the DoD.
- Eight (8) years of direct work experience, to include: Design, Development, Production, Installation, and Test & Evaluation of Navy PEOC4I Program.
- Four (4) years as manager of Navy Satellite Communication Projects, to include: Supervising Project Personnel, Scheduling Work, Writing Proposals and Preparing Bids, and Equipment and Material Logistics Control. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) preferred
Why You’ll Want to Work at Atlas:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO
- Interesting, challenging work with the federal government
- Education stipends and referral bonuses
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
- Ability to make a huge impact at a rapidly growing business
Instructions to Apply: Please apply via our online portal at Atlasexecutive.com/careers
Atlas, www.atlasexecutive.com, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in business management consulting to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Atlas was recently named one of Consulting Magazines 2017 seven Small Jewels, highlighting the growth and innovation the firm brings to market. In 2016, Atlas was named the #1 best midsize business to work for in San Diego and is considered one of the fastest growing businesses in South Carolina by the SC business news.
Atlas is an EEO/AA/Disability/VETS Employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status, or any other protected status.
For individuals who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://bit.ly/2XqZoLM (CA) or https://bit.ly/3Eo922f (SC) or contact Human Resources. Atlas will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Atlas require, in a posting or otherwise, U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location