*About ISOVOLTA, Inc.* Innovative products – global customer relationships – state-of-the-art production methods – international production facilities. The perfect environment in which to add your skills! ISOVOLTA is a leading manufacturer of electrical insulating materials, technical laminates and composites.
Main purpose of the job:
- Direct all QC Lab activities to ensure all required testing is done accurately and timely and that all products and raw materials meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Maintain ISO Quality System including training of personnel, maintenance of procedures, directing of internal ISO related activities, and interfacing with registrar.
- Analyze test data and product performance to aid manufacturing in determining cause of quality problems, process variability, and means to improve process.
- Lead troubleshooting process, focusing on root cause analysis and corrective actions, on all internal and external product or process claims.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily review and analyze QC test data and retains. Also review goods returned information, or other relevant quality related data as required for anomalies, correctness, potential problems, etc. and initiate actions to improve or correct.
- Initiate process performance studies on all products in which there is a concern and use this information to direct activities to correct through process improvements or specification changes.
- Initiate or review and approve all Manufacturing Specifications including product release and control requirements.
- Issue Certificates of Conformance and Certificates of Analysis to all customers requesting product certification. Maintain databases on key QC related data for subsequent monitoring, analysis, certification, etc.
- Direct activities related to analyzing and evaluating data on existing and new process monitoring equipment. Complete reports and other records as required.
- ISO 9001 experience required
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office required, experience with SAP preferred.
- Previous experience with Lean Management preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational, and time management skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Quality Control/Assurance experience preferred.
Indeed Hire and Isovolta are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- SAP software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- ISO 9001: 3 years (Required)
- Rutland, VT: Between 31 and 40 miles (Required)