Provide oversight and in-depth analysis for the largest acquisition programs in DoD and modernize acquisition oversight by defining automation and analytics to save time and generate new insights. Collect, analyze, and communicate information effectively to senior leadership, peers, and colleagues and work collaboratively with organizations in DoD, Joint Staff, Military Service, and Defense Agency officials and staffs. Conduct studies and analyses and provide evaluations of programs in the Adaptive Acquisition Framework from cost, schedule, contracts, execution, and performance bases. Leverage analytics products to identify and document potential areas of emerging program and portfolio risk of interest to senior officials. Communicate analysis results through metrics, visualizations, and briefing materials to provide senior leaders and stakeholders with early insight into program and portfolio performance concerns and risks. Evaluate the implications of congressional directives and DoD-level acquisition initiatives as they relate to programmatic cost, schedule, and performance of individual programs and portfolios. Review and coordinate statutory and regulatory programmatic documentation, including Selected Acquisition Report, Acquisition Strategy, 2366 certification, Acquisition Program Baseline, and Government Accountability Office Report and prepare statutory memoranda associated with analysis and governance work, including Nunn-McCurdy Performance Assessments, Multi-Year Procurement, and Full-Rate Procurement.
- 5+ years of experience with working in a project management role or program management office
- 2 years of experience with DoD and operating in a Pentagon, OSD, Service staff, Joint Staff, or Program Office environment
- Experience with the DoD acquisition process
- Ability to work on the client site in Arlington or Alexandria, VA
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 8+ years of experience with DoD Major Programs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project Management or DoD Acquisition Professional Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.