What if you could use your engineering skills to transform the radio frequency (RF) and wireless industries? As an RF engineer, you understand the power behind complex systems. That knowledge is key when it comes to designing, modeling, simulating, and implementing complex RF systems.
You’ll join a team of RF system engineering experts. You’ll design RF systems to meet coverage, reliability, and availability requirements. You’ll perform RF testing and measurement to support component selection and system design. You’ll perform analyses to predict installed antenna and RF system performance, identify interference concerns, and ensure RF safety. You’ll analyze installation and cutover plans for RF systems and assist with the installation and cutover. This position will require some travel.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with RF systems engineering
- Experience with RF lab test equipment, including spectrum analyzers and network analyzers
- Knowledge of configuring and deploying Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, including routers and switches
- Knowledge of analyzing and implementing a variety of wireless communications technologies
- Ability to travel and perform work in challenging environments
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with modeling and simulating RF systems
- Knowledge of developing RF link budgets
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of C++
- Ability to develop Python scripts to support testing activities
- MS degree in EE, Physics, or Engineering
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.