Looking for experienced Accountant Tax Preparer to update annual books for small companies.
MUST BE FULLY BILINGUAL - PORTUGUESE /ENGLISH (OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY)
Starting Feb 2020.
Must be able to work remotely.
THIS IS VIRTUAL WORK.
Work primarily from mid-January through April. Estimating approximately 30 +/- hours a week.
Possible Part-time later after April throughout the year.
Ideal candidate would be able to handle the entire job from receipt of documents to production of final deliverable.
MUST have experience with After-The-Fact accounting from bank statements and other provided source documents
MUST Advanced proficiency with technology especially with QuickBooks Desktop, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe required. Knowledge of Autoentry.com and other Cloud-Based tools.
Prefer experienced working remotely and in a virtual environment.
Must be disciplined and reliable.
Experienced with Real Estate Investment property and Real Estate Rentals (Commercial and Residential).
Experienced recording purchases and sales of property from HUD / Closing Statements.
Experienced computing gain/loss on disposition of real property.
Experienced with Investment Portfolio accounting and transactions (JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, EFG, Merrill Lynch, etc). With equity, bond, hedge fund, ETF assets and resulting income and associated expenses. Realized gain, Unrealized gain computations.
REQUIRE accountant with hands-on experience with piecing together books from scratch, experience realizing what pieces of information are missing and what doesn't make sense with the books in order to request missing documents and information and to cobble together a full and complete set of books to properly report the balance sheet and income statement.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS.
CPA Firm experience required.
Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
Experience must include:
- Importing and reclassifying transactions in bulk.
- Bank reconciliations
- Record acquisition, disposition, gain and loss on real property
- Retrieve data from various sources including cloud storage, convert using cloud-based tools, import and enter into the general ledger.
- Experience financial brokerage accounts and transactions.
- Reconciling books to year-end brokerage statements and year-end activity statements.
- Financial statement preparation in Excel based on QuickBooks financials and trial balance
- Extremely detail oriented to be able to request missing documents and information, track and clear outstanding items, with relentless follow up.
- Experience with tax preparation REQUIRED: Income tax preparation: Corporate (1120), Foreign (1120-F), Partnership (1065), Non-Resident (1040-NR)
Ability to provide a quick turnaround
Experience with Intuit ProConnect Tax Online
Prioritize and juggle multiple accounts simultaneously
Pay rate commensurate with requested experience.
Tipo de vaga: Meio Período, Autônomo
Salário: de $30,00 a $40,00 /hora
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- 1120-F: 3 anos (Obrigatório)
- CPA FIRM: 5 anos (Obrigatório)
- PTO: 1 ano (Preferencial)
- QuickBooks Desktop: 5 anos (Preferencial)
- Form 5472: 3 anos (Preferencial)
- Accounting: 10 anos (Obrigatório)