Provide organizational and mass communication consulting to organizational leaders, members, and stakeholders. Assist with developing briefings, creating talking points and key messages, and writing articles or newsletters. Perform baseline assessments, design a communications approach, and develop products and vehicles. Implement a communication plan. Evaluate plans and make recommendations, as needed.
- 7+ years of experience with supporting the intelligence community (IC)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with senior government officials under tight deadlines
- Ability to gather information and synthesize it into presentable deliverables for the client
- Ability to plan, develop, coordinate, and facilitate workforce engagement events, including all hands, ceremonies, and brown bags, as needed
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in the strategic communications field, including change management, content development, Web strategy, and implementation planning
- Experience with writing and editing material in a journalistic style for publication on the Web and workforce messages and newsletters
- Experience with Joomla! or similar Web content management system
- Experience with social media marketing
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in International Affairs, Communications, Information Sciences, or Marketing
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.