Azure DevOps Engineer – Salt Lake City, UT
The Azure DevOps Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, optimizing, and maintaining our cloud-based platform. This role will work with our Business and Technology teams to build, automate, and deploy cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Act as key resource for hands on delivery of enterprise Azure solutions.
- Maintain updated knowledge of constantly changing cloud ecosystems, in particular Microsoft Azure (“Azure”) and Amazon AWS.
- Perform Azure cloud management and administration including environment provisioning, configuration, performance monitoring, policy governance and security that is scalable.
- Design, develop and implement highly available multi-location solutions within Azure.
- Architect, configure, deploy, and maintain Azure DevOps components to support new and existing applications.
- Analyze existing operational standards, processes, and/or governance, present recommendations to modernize or improve, then execute said recommendations and other changes.
- Support the introduction of DevOps principles (e.g., CI/CD) where appropriate.
- Migrate existing infrastructure services to cloud-based solutions. Support cloud adoptions of applications used by the business as they are transformed and/or modernized.
- Manage security and access controls of cloud-based solutions. Develop and implement policy driven data protection best practices to ensure cloud solutions are protected from data loss.
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards.
- Create and maintain architecture and other documentation to support best practices, visibility, and common understanding of deployed components.
- Collaborate closely with the IT support, development, and security teams to ensure solutions meet bank requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- Competence in a wide range of IT skills including networking, systems administration, data protection, and information security.
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations.
- Direct experience with a variety of Azure products – App Services, DevOps, Storage, Functions, Monitor, SQL databases, Key Vault, API Management, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Will interact with department management, department staff, plus other outside professionals.
- Self-motivated and hard working. Must be able to handle multiple duties simultaneously and function in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or related field, or combination of experience and education preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT field.
- Minimum 3 years Microsoft Azure experience involving design, deploy, configuration, and optimization.
- Microsoft Azure certifications a plus.
- Prior experience in banking or financial industry preferred.
- Hybrid work options will be available with some in-office work required.
- Required to pass a background check and maintain a clear background.
What Our Client Offers You:
- Medical, Dental, Vision options
- Paid time off and observed Holidays
- Hybrid Remote Options
HRmango does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where HRmango does business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salt Lake City, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is the very best email address for you?
- Azure: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Salt Lake City, UT