The Engagement Controller Referral Campaign (the “Competition”) is sponsored by Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Sponsor”). Competition participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the Sponsor’s judges, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
COMPETITION ENTRY DATES:
Competition begins DECEMBER, 3RD 2018 12:00PM EASTERN TIME (“ET”) and ends JUNE 2ND, 2019.
WHO MAY PARTICIPATE:
Open to all employees at the Senior Manager level or below (excluding interns), partners, principals, and managing directors (certain restrictions apply to partners, principals, and directors – see below for details) of Deloitte LLP or its subsidiaries working within the core Engagement Controller group who are legal residents of the 50 United States, age 18 and older (if the age of majority in a jurisdiction is different than 18, you must be at least 18 and of the age of majority within your jurisdiction to be eligible to enter). Partners, principals, and managing directors of Deloitte Consulting LLP are not eligible to win a prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Eligible personnel may only participate as individuals. Participants must submit their referral’s resume with contact information (the “Entry”) to the US Talent Referral Program page, click ‘refer an experienced hire candidate’ and enter the following job number: E19NATCASCKC001-EC by August 10, 2018 11:59PM ET, which includes a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial analysis role.
No limit to the number of Entries per participant. Incomplete Entries, including but not limited to those Entries that do not address the requirements listed in the How To Participate section or comply with the Content Guidelines section below, will not be eligible. For purposes of these Official Rules, "receipt" of an Entry occurs when an Entry is received in the US Talent Referral Program page.
By submitting an Entry, participant understands and grants to Sponsor permission for his/her Entry to be distributed internally and externally for various purposes and as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Entry. Participants agree that they will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
An Entry must have core Engagement Controller group skills currently posted on the Talent Referral Portal. The participant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, consent from the referred candidate and permission to use their resume for this Competition.
By submitting an Entry, participant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may obtain many submissions under this Competition and that such Entries may be similar or identical, the same individual, to others submitted under this Competition and participant waives any and all claims participant may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any Entry used by the Sponsor (or its respective designees) may be similar or identical to his/her Entry. If the Sponsor receives identical submissions, the first Entry received by the US Talent Referral Program mailbox is the only eligible Entry. All subsequent submissions will not count toward an award.
Entries must comply with the following content guidelines to be eligible:
- Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity;
- Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Content cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or other people, products or companies;
- Content cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than the Sponsor's (or its affiliates’), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Content cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission;
- Content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- Content cannot depict a violation of any law and cannot itself be in violation of any law or otherwise; and
- Content cannot otherwise violate any policies or practices of the Deloitte LLP, any of its subsidiaries, or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Each participant's submission will be evaluated by the Sponsor's judges (PPMD and Talent Acquisition team) in their sole discretion as follows for the Grand Prize (as defined below):
- Referred cannot have been an employee of a Deloitte ATTEST client within the 12 months prior to the beginning of this Competition.
- Referred cannot have been referred for an open position at Deloitte with the 12 months prior to the beginning of this Competition.
- Entry must have 2 plus years of applicable Engagement Controller skillsets listed on the talent referral gateway.
- Must meet all criteria of standard referral award program. See FAQ on talent gateway for more: https://deloittenet.deloitte.com/TalentOnDemand/Recruiting/US/Pages/FAQs.aspx
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a financial analysis role.
- Excellent excel skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (frequency is dependent on the office location and project assignments)
- Experience summarizing results and producing management reports
- Demonstrated attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Participants that are potential winners will be notified on or about three business days after the Sponsor determines a participants’ Entry is eligible for an award (the “Announcement”). Winner may be required to sign additional documents which may be required by Sponsor, which, if required, must be received fully-executed within seven (7) days of Sponsor's request or the participant may be disqualified. Winners must be employees of Deloitte LLP or its subsidiaries at the Senior Manager level or below and in good standing at time of the Announcement and at the time of the award, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event it is determined that a winner has not complied with these Official Rules, or has failed to execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, or has made false statements in any document required by Sponsor, then such winner will be disqualified and required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her award.
Apple® Watch for the participant who refers the most candidates who receive an offer per the Judging section above.
Sponsor will authorize distribution of the award monies to winners. Awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes are awarded on “as is/where is basis” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by the Sponsor. A winner may not substitute, assign or transfer his/her prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of a prize as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded. Actual prize value may be included in the gross income for winner. All prize details/value are at Sponsor’s discretion. If the Sponsor receives identical submissions, the first Entry received by the US Talent Referral Program mailbox is the only eligible Entry. All subsequent submissions will not count toward an award.
Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed or garbled entries, surveys or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), DeloitteNet, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Competition, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Competition-related materials.
Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition.
Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Competition or downloading materials from or use of DeloitteNet. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Competition, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified.
Should any portion of the Competition be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Competition and select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken.
Participants, by participating, agree that Deloitte LLP, Deloitte & Touche LLP, Deloitte Tax LLP, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, Deloitte Services LP, Deloitte USA LLP, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), and any and all DTTL associate and member firms, all their respective, past, present and future parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, related entities, joint venturers, subcontractors, agents, attorneys, insurers, subrogees, co-insurers and reinsurers, all their respective, past, present and future officers, directors, employees, members, partners, principals, shareholders and owners, and all their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, predecessors, successors, transferees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Competition.
Winner, by acceptance of award, except where legally prohibited, grants permission to Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses by or on behalf of the Sponsor or any Released Party or recognized by the Sponsor or any Released Party.
By entering the Competition, participants agree that (i) any and all disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA to the extent permitted by law; (ii) any legal action or proceeding relating to the Competition shall be instituted in a state or federal court in New York City, New York, USA; (iii) they will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such action or proceeding, to the extent permitted by law.
Winners names will be available by email firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2018
Deloitte Consulting LLP, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112.
Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. and this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple, Inc.