ASRC Primus is seeking an Part Time Customer Service Specialist -Biometrics Technician in support of our on-going programs at the US Citizen Immigration Service in Chula Vista, CA.
This position will be approx. 20 hours per week.
Help applicants through the US Citizenship application process. Provide excellent customer service interface and initiate the completion of forms related to the US Immigration biometrics application processes. Take digital/manual biometrics such as finger prints, initiation and processing of database ID and quality checks, and reconciliation of interim documentation. Use databases to search/enter data to capture electronic/manual biometrics information. This position is a front-line, customer service position that requires great people skills. Provide flexible, open, and responsive support to procedural changes within the department and participate in implementing and testing new technology and standard operating procedures.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance A MUST
- Willingness to work a part time schedule required.
- Prior customer service or administrative experience.
- Experience entering and retrieving data into a database required
- HS Diploma
- Ability to speak a second language in addition to English is a plus but not required.
- Experience with MS Office and other computer based skills is a plus