Emma is seeking a talented Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who will be responsible for executing A/B & multivariate testing across landing pages and Wordpress sites. You will work closely with our content, development, SEO, digital, and analytics teams to optimize our website to become a high-performing lead generation engine. You will establish optimization processes, educate the team on current methodologies, define testing hypotheses and measurement requirements, launch optimization tests, and report on performance.
What you'll do here:
- Identify, design, run, and report on A/B and multivariate tests to optimize onsite conversion rates
- Create and maintain KPIs for onsite success to determine landing page effectiveness.
- Own and manage testing roadmap initiatives, ensuring they drive value and cross-channel alignment with the wider business function through iterative and innovative testing
- Thoroughly track website performance and provide continuous insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Be a true traffic coordinator of all website testing for 3 different brands.
- Pull meaningful data from tests and help other channel owners develop next-level strategies to optimize conversions
Who we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in conversion rate optimization with a diverse background in areas such as analytics, web development, website testing, and digital marketing
- Fluency in Google Analytics and Optimizely a must
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Experience developing large scale CRO testing strategy across multiple channels
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working across multiple teams such as creative, product, analytics, brand, and digital
- Testing must be in your DNA
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, mobile, and desktop
What are the perks?
- Healthcare, 401(K) Match, Short Term and Long Term Disability and other full package benefits.
- A growing team with plenty of room to grow your career.
- Open work environment
- Team events (we love to have fun!)
*Please include a link to your website and LinkedIn URL with your resume and cover letter.
The position is located in Nashville, Tennessee. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and resume and we’ll be in touch if there’s a match.
Who is Emma?
Emma is a powerful digital marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create
beautifully designed email campaigns that drive results. Identify who to target, automate your
marketing programs and integrate with the technologies you use most to deliver more timely,
personalized and effective communications. With award-winning thought leadership, friendly
expert services and thoughtful product design, Emma helps marketers worldwide do their
very best work. To learn more, visit myemma.com or follow us on Twitter.