The purpose of this job is to support the Administrative Services Manager in the daily operations of the Administrative Services Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Verifying invoices to work orders and receipts,
- Monitoring GLC fleet, handling pool vehicle requests,
- Gathering information from vehicle accidents, conducting inventories, assisting in the Administrative Services areas, and maintaining various logs and records.
- Assisting with courier, transportation, and maintenance requests for GLC Headquarters.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Two (2) years of experience providing support in a business office environment required.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong organizational skills, good verbal and written communication and computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Basic mechanical aptitude and experience with contracted equipment and/or vehicle maintenance preferred.
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry moderately heavy (up to 50 lbs.) material and supplies, possess a valid state of Georgia driver’s license and a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job may be substituted for required experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)