Blue Sky Pest Control is hiring for full-time Pest Control Route Technician (Exterminator). A Pest Control Route Technician with no experience starts between $35,000-$39,000. We provide paid training, including state licensing. Offices are located in Phoenix, and in Gilbert, Arizona!
- No experience is necessary for this position. We look for individuals that find satisfaction is taking care of others and doing excellent work. We can teach potential team members with these traits the skills that they need for success.
- A career as a Pest Control Route Technician with Blue Sky Pest Control provides you with consistent career growth opportunities and job stability. This stability allows you to focus on developing your skills and capabilities that will increase your earning potential. We are a locally owned and operated pest management company with 75+ team members that has been in business since 1999. Blue Sky Pest Control has never had a layoff. We have grown and added team members every year.
- Competitive pay and full comprehensive benefits package: 401K (with employer matching), medical, dental, vision, holiday pay and paid time off.
- Blue Sky Pest Control provides an extensive training program and a formal progression model so you can grow your career with us.
- Each team member receives regular interaction with their supervisor where we focus on how to use your strengths to better serve our customers. As you do a great job and increase your skills and knowledge you will qualify for annual pay increases. Your starting pay is just that… the starting point, not the starting and ending point.
- Blue Sky Pest Control has low employee turnover. We work hard to match someone’s strengths with a job that utilizes those talents. Then we invest heavily to train each team member to put them in a position to succeed.
- All employees receive full background checks prior to employment and ongoing background checks after employment begins. Must also pass an initial drug screening and future random drug screenings.
If you are interested in this career, please Apply Today!
We are a company that wants to take care of our customers, by providing the best customer service and by doing what is right. Because of this, we have become known for the quality of our service technicians that we send to our customers’ homes. We have provided some information below so you can see what Success looks like for this position here at Blue Sky Pest Control.
You are able and interested in learning new skills
- You will learn a new career through hands on training that prepares you to be a successful pest control technician. We have the tools and resources for you to continue growing and developing here at Blue Sky Pest Control. You will receive additional ongoing training and support throughout your career with support from your supervisor, online learning modules and weekly trainings.
You enjoy working independently- You take pride in your work and you do right by the customers, even when no one is watching.
- You will give peace and mind to your customers by responding to their needs and will make sure all of their challenges are addressed. You will be performing pest control treatment on your customers’ homes in a consistent high-quality manner. By following the scope of service, you will be able to achieve excellent results.
- You are a high character person that wants to take care of the customer, by being honest and hardworking. You take responsibility for your own individual results.
- Blue Sky Pest Control is committed to giving you a route size that allows you to take the time to do the job right the first time.
You are the one that sees the glass half full!
- You try to see the good in things.
- You try to be a light to those around you.
- You strive to maintain a positive attitude.
You communicate effectively
- You communicate effectively with customers, office staff and service managers. (i.e., treatment application, payment collection, rescheduling). You document all work performed and provide information to service/office manager each day, so others can do their jobs effectively.
- You proactively address all customer questions and concerns. You are always prepared to address questions regarding our superior service.
You are committed to your safety and the safety of those around you.
- You will properly maintain your assigned company truck and equipment and report any problems with your truck or equipment in a timely manner.
- You can keep a steady pace, during the day to ensure your goals are met. Able to routinely lift, push and pull equipment, bend, squat, crawl, reach, climb over and on top of structures, ascend and descend stairs and ladders and occasionally work at heights.
- Use application equipment, inspection equipment, small hand tools, small power tools and personal protective equipment.
You enjoy being outdoors
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations. Since the majority of your day is spent outdoors.
As a technician, you are working effectively at our customers’ homes and you want to be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test and ongoing random drug tests.
You must have a valid driver's license that is not currently suspended or revoked.
We offer multiple medical plans for you to choose from, a dental plan, vision plan, and a 401(k) with employer matching. Seven paid holidays, and provide paid time off.
A first year technician with no experience starts between $35,000-$39,000.
If this career sounds like a future fit for you Please Apply Today!
You can also visit www.blueskypest.com/careers to learn more about Blue Sky Pest Control.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $39,000.00 /year