- Bachelor's degree in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent years experience with a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics, OLAP tools (OBIEE, Tableau, COGNOS) and engineering automated reporting solutions
- Deep Excel skills; experience with business intelligence tools, and scripting languages such as R or Python
- 5+ years Experience delivering complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery
Do you have passion to drive the performance of a business through creative analytical insight? Are you excited about Human Resources and bringing science to the art of managing and developing an extremely talented workforce? We are looking for a passionate, insightful, results-oriented business analyst to join a team chartered with building Human Resources Analytics for all of AWS. From statistical analysis, predictive analytics, reporting, and requirements gathering, we’ll do it all! All with an aim to more effectively develop our most valuable of all resources – our people!
- Develop and maintain HR scorecards and reports for HR Services
- Design, develop and evaluate models for forecasting purposes
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses
- Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to HR and business leaders that enable them to achieve their goals, drive decision making and create new strategies where necessary
- Gather, manage, and evaluate large datasets from multiple sources
- Build and maintain strong partnerships across HR and the business
- Master Degree or higher
- Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions.
- Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
- Customer obsession and bias for action
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
- Strong verbal and written communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries.
- Demonstrated professional experience with statistical modeling tools such as SAS, SPSS, Stata, R Studio, and Shiny
- Experience in developing forecasting models.
- Experience in the field of human resources.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.