Southeast Cherokee Construction seeks applicants to fulfill opening for the Quality Control Manager of Construction position located at home office in Montgomery, AL. No travel will be required.
Applicants must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities to audit and supplement field QC's with various submittal registers in RMS 3.0:
- Ensure compliance with contract documents and USACE quality control requirements
- Prepare material submittals for A/E and Government review
- Review submittals, RFI logs, maintenance logs and other project related materials in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- MUST be Proficient in USACE RMS 3.0
- Current CQC certification with five years quality control experience as a CQC Manager
- Past experience working on projects as a CQC Inspector/ QC Manager for USACE Government contracts
- Efficient in all MS Office applications
- Written communication skills
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Southeast Cherokee Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,000.00 to $1,200.00 /week
- Montgomery, AL 36104 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift