This position comes with the following expectations and responsibilities
- Recruit and hire staff for the store to meet the needs of customers.
- Complete schedules and assign duties and responsibilities to the store’s staff.
- Train new employees and provide continuing education and training to current employees.
- Track and implement financial quotas for the store and staff based on the stated financial goals of the business.
- Manage store inventory.
- Manage store display
- Provide feedback and recommendation to management
- Manage store accounts
- Manage vendors
- Evaluate staff quarterly and replace staff as needed based on performance based metrics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service background
- Knowledge of hardware and building supplies business
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations and to “think on your feet.”
- Be able to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of confidence
- Bilingual (Spanish a Plus)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 4 years