We are seeking a Mobile Application Developer responsible for building and operating our software in order to provide a world class customer experience. Your primary responsibility will be to continually improve the codebase as you add features to our business processes. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
- Develop mobile native and mobile web applications
- Mobile application development, architecture and infrastructure design and deployment activities on multiple platforms
- Implement automated unit and integration tests (TDD preferred)
- Translate verbal requirements into written use cases and testable user stories
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Code maintainability and clarity is desired over performance
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Operationally support the system for correctness of the business
- Minimum 2 years hands-on Angular/Ionic, and/or React Native and/or Android/iOS Native mobile app, PWA development experience
- Minimum 1 year supporting a production application under active user
- Minimum 6 years of cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with any of the following areas: * Hybrid Mobile Applications (Angular/Ionic, React Native, HTML/CSS, JS, Cordova)
- Server-side/Middleware (REST API services, microservices, Node.js)
- Native Applications (iOS, Android)
- Minimum 1 year of experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, prototyping, gathering requirements or supporting mobile app development as part of a team
- Experience deploying on unix in a production setting
- Experience building and maintaining meaningful Continuous Integration systems
- Production experience with either Azure or AWS
- Familiar with cloud data storage solutions, CosmosDB, S3, dynamoDB or similar
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Git and Github preferred
- 7 years as a professional software developer
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again) , goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located warehouses to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 50+ markets and growing fast , so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most . Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.