We are seeking an Lead A/V Technician for our commercial Audio Visual installations in the DC/VA/MD area. Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently are both required to be successful in this position. Please note, this is NOT an event A/V Technician position. We are only seeking Technicians with commercial/permanent installation experience.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience with installation/integration in the Commercial/Pro Audio Video industry.
- Experience in construction industry preferred
- Knowledge in installation, service, testing/maintenance of projectors and related equipment.
- Control System knowledge in Crestron, Extron and AMX.
- Knowledge and tools needed for uploading Crestron and AMX programs.
- Able to modify audio programs ie. Polycom Polycom Sound Structure, ClearOne or BiAmp.
- Extensive experience with structured wiring.
- Must have experience with termination of RJ45, DB9, HD15, RCA.
- Able to read drawings and architectural plans.
- Rack fabrication and wire management a must.
- Travel will be required to job sites via personal vehicle ( locations include VA,MD,DC ).
- Must be able to work with minimal assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Audio Visual: 3 years (Preferred)