- Benefits Administration
- Management Experience
- Project Management
Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function and we're committed to breaking down barriers to make HCM operations simpler while delivering a differentiated 'client experience'. As our Director of Client Service, you will lead the our service group responsible for providing an exceptional client experience that will drive our business forward.
You will directly manage our Client Service Managers and Consultants who provide daily front-line support to our clients across all services that we provide. You will utilize your deep industry knowledge across payroll, benefits administration and/or time and attendance management to drive your team to provide a best-in-class client experience.
- Manage a team of specialists in Namely HR, Payroll, Time and Benefits to work collaboratively in supporting client inquiries. People management responsibilities include hiring, managing performance, goal setting, coaching and developing your team as well as day-to-day resource allocation to achieve client experience requirements.
- Provide the leadership to ensure that clients' needs are met in all geographic and functional areas from post-sale and throughout their lifecycle at Namely. You will drive passion within your group to improve client satisfaction, retention and profitability.
- Manage timely and accurate service delivery for our clients across our services.
- Assess client satisfaction and attrition risk, and maintain accurate attrition forecasting and retention strategies for our clients.
- Delivering an excellent client experience through a data driven approach.
- Serve as the team's leader by managing performance, goal setting, coaching and developing your team to achieve top client experience and growth
- Build processes, systems and methodologies to lead a developing team to become one of Namely's organizational assets.
- Being a strong coach, setting examples for your managers and member of the team
- Drive clear thinking and excellent problem solving to a range of business challenges that may arise
- Collaborate with our Implementation, Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations, Benefits and Legal/Compliance team
- Ensure a delightful client experience
- 5-10+ years' of experience in HR, payroll and/or benefits service delivery, specifically in an environment that includes complex issue resolution, service recovery and escalation management.
- 5-10+ years' of direct management experience in a service delivery capacity
- Comfort in overseeing client and internal teams in a matrix structure focused on client success
- Demonstrated success in running and growing a Client Service team.
- Proven ability to build client relationships, across small to mid-sized organizations and at multiple levels
- An ability to think strategically while maintaining necessary understanding of the details
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to pull together materials that have a meaningful impact
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some travel required
Nice to Haves
- Client service experience at a technology and/or software company
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Other; Six Sigma, Lean, PMP, BPM
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.