Are you passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education? The Center Director role might be for you!
At RCCC, Center Directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in their center.
When you join our team as a Center Director you will:
- Hire, engage and develop a team of “best in class” educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Leverage your business, sales and marketing savvy to grow a presence in the community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our centers.
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, RCCC provides a competitive compensation package.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
Job Type: Full-time
- educational leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Level 2 or Level 3 Directors Credential (Preferred)