Grace is built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customer partners around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,700 people in over 30 countries.
Built on talent, technology, and trust, Grace is a leading global supplier of catalysts and engineered materials. The company’s two industry-leading business segments—Catalysts Technologies and Materials Technologies—provide innovative products, technologies, and services that enhance the products and processes of our customers around the world. Grace employs approximately 3,900 people in over 30 countries.
The HR Business Partner will provide strategic HR leadership and manage human resources activities for Grace. This individual will drive organizational capability within the assigned businesses to help Grace meet its growth and productivity goals. This position will also lead and execute critical HR processes for talent management, development and succession planning.
- Partner with senior business and functional leaders to develop organizational strategies and ensure organizational capability
- Provide consultation, design and guidance on importance organization design structures
- Ensure the assigned functions have the resource capability and bench strength to achieve Grace’s business goals and growth strategies
- Provide leadership, guidance and counsel to the functional leaders on matters related to talent, organizational change, and human capital
- Provide thought leadership to the functional leadership teams to ensure understanding and execution of strategic plans and HR strategies
- Execute on day-to-day HR processes and initiatives, including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Organization Design, Talent Reviews, Performance Reviews, merit and bonus processes, M&A activities, and other relevant initiatives
- Partner with executive leadership on programs, policies, and procedures.
- Develop an HR plan aligned with business objectives to include organizational design, succession planning, talent management, goal alignment, and communications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business savvy
- Ability to work with all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated ability to execute successfully on strategic initiatives as well as tactical tasks
- Strong professional maturity and judgment and accustomed to dealing with confidential situations
- Ability to generate alternative solutions from diverse opinions
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Progressive HR experience
- Global experience and awareness
- Demonstrated change management skills
- Ability to work across teams, departments, businesses, and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced, global, team environment
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a HR Business Partner
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Grace is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Grace via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Grace. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Grace as a result of the referral or through other means.