May 18, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
Working as the Operations/Project Manager of Hospital Plant Operations and Services, you will administer and direct programs to manage building maintenance, utilities, grounds, and equipment. You will coordinate construction and renovation programs.
- Responsible for tracking work orders in the CMMS system
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures
- Monitors quality and flow of work to assure timely completion of tasks, computerized programs for preventive and corrective maintenance, construction projects, financial management, and energy controls
- Prepares and manages departmental budgets and utilities energy savings program
- Manages and ensures regulatory compliance with the Joint Commission, State Health Department, EPA, DEP, ADA, UST, and other regulatory agencies
- Provides guidance, training, and motivation to staff
- Responsible for audit books
- Successfully provides effective client rapport to build a mutually beneficial business relationship
- Monitors work performance and prepares and/or reviews performance evaluations for assigned personnel
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Previous hospital maintenance experience preferred
- CHFM preferred
- Thorough knowledge of engineering, plant operations methods, techniques, maintenance, applicable codes and regulations, and use of departmental equipment and supplies, principles of management and supervision and procedures and policies of departments and facility
- Ability to read, comprehend, and transmit complicated detailed instructions in writing and verbally
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to track and manage projects from beginning to end
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities. and to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.