Evolytics is evolving analytics by inspiring people to use data in ways that make a difference in the world. With a focus on optimizing consumer experiences and strengthening business growth, Evolytics works with world-class brands to support data initiatives that span the data lifecycle. Capabilities include: Measurement Strategy & Planning, Data Audits, Analytics Implementation Services, Data Engineering, Reporting & Analysis, Data Visualization, Testing & Optimization, Predictive Analytics and Customized Training.
We are looking for a Front End Developer with experience in modern technologies, analytics code and technical tracking solutions. As a Front End Developer, you will work closely with client engineering and development teams as well as third parties in the deployment of digital analytics tags, tools and products. You will be responsible for efficiently coding test variations on complex sites along with interacting directly with clients. You should also have expert level knowledge of jQuery, HTML and CSS.
What You'll be Doing:
As a Front End Developer at Evolytics, you will consult with clients’ technical teams to install, configure and use web analytics services such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. You will be expected to:
- Implement analytics tracking code, and perform quality assurance to ensure tagging is working as planned;
- Identify data collection issues and gaps;
- Recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities;
- Understand client measurement/ design requirements and translate these business requirements into a documented technical implementation guide;
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web Analytics, Tag Management System and A/B Testing platform strategy and implementation needs;
- Project manage multiple client requests and project activities at any one time.
What experience would we like to see?
- Experience using command line;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web protocols;
- Experience implementing and/or working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, or working knowledge of the field of web analytics;
- Experience Knowledge of/experience with A/B Testing platforms (Test&Target, Optimizely, Optimost, Google Analytics Content Experiments);
- Knowledge of/experience with Tag Management Systems (Ensighten, Adobe Dynamic DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium);
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, or a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Marketing or a related technical discipline;
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Other experience that is helpful, but not required:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification or Adobe Certified Expert (Implementation/Testing);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and familiarity with PowerPoint;
- Experience with SQL-based queries, API methodology; flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools;
- Experience with Tableau.
This role includes the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent that you will find in the Digital Analytics industry worldwide.
- Relaxed Work Environment: Casual Dress Code, Pool Table, Break Room, Treadmill Desks
- Open Office Floor Plan Enhances Collaboration
- Learning Opportunities and Company-Provided Training
- Offsite Team-Building Events and Company Happy Hours
- Free Weekly Lunch on Taco Tuesday
- Free Snacks, Fruit and Beverages
- Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits
- Great Compensation Package with Paid Time Off, Performance Bonuses and IRA Matching Contributions
Awesome people make powerful teams. Let’s do great things together!
Apply on Indeed.Please include a cover letter describing your experience with analytics as well as your resume.
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
- Tag Mgmt Systems: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- JQuery: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Kansas City, MO (Required)