Strategic Retail Solutions LLC, is a leading retail merchandising company that provides retail solutions to manufacturers and retailers in all 50 states.
Our team of retail specialists assists the consumer packaged goods industry by providing services to complete merchandising projects in virtually all retail outlets including grocery, mass, drug, convenience, and specialty.
The SRS Merchandiser primarily provides sales and merchandising coverage for an assigned retail territory. The Merchandiser is responsible for representing SRS and our Clients through store coverage and executing sales and merchandising objectives as set forth by their District Manager to achieve superior in-store sales results in an assigned territory.
The SRS Merchandiser is responsible to have their own smart device for reporting.
- Meets client expectations regarding sales and call coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
- Assists the District Manager on retail initiatives (new product introductions, resets, etc.) as assigned.
- Deliver 100% coverage every reporting cycle of assigned retail territory according to client frequency plans.
- Reports accurate information into SRS’s reporting platforms (app) and transmitted on a daily basis.
- Will answer all survey questions for all clients assigned and report any issues via store comments section of handheld device.
- Effectively communicate client information to store personnel. Communicate to the District Manager when not met and provide substantiation.
- Achieve new item and existing item placement according to client speed to shelf guidelines.
- Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
- Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
- Reports observations to the District Manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements. (to include competitive products).
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma / GED
- Prior merchandising experience required
- Must be able to lift to 30 pounds.
- Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hammer, screwdriver and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Time management skills
- Go above and beyond attitude
- Outstanding communicator – must be able to communicate with everyone from the customer to internal SRS employees especially the District Manager
- Team Player a must
Job Type: Part-time