eReplacementParts.com is a leading online retailer that has been helping do-it-yourselfers repair their power tools, lawn and garden equipment, and appliances since 2004. We provide consumers with the parts and know-how to fix almost anything that breaks in and around their homes.
As a MySQL Developer at eReplacementParts.com you will be responsible for analyzing queries and table structures to improve performance and help create maintainable data structures. You will also be assisting business analysts by creating efficient queries to retrieve any data they may need. You may also be asked to do some PHP development to implement your MySQL improvements.
eReplacementParts.com offers a competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Query and analyze data to assist in business investigations and decisions
- Analyze MySQL queries and the scripts surrounding them to improve performance
- Analyze current data management processes and procedures; implement best data practices as well as improve current processes
- Develop and implement both front and back end projects from concept to deployment
- Design, develop, and support application databases
- Identify, troubleshoot, and debug defects in code and related systems
- Maintain existing web applications
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Assume ownership of code from planning to production
- Formal education is not required
- Advanced MySQL or equivalent SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience with:
- PHP (Laravel or other MVC framework a plus)
- Solid understanding of data structures
- Experience planning, coordinating, and completing projects preferred
- System architecture experience, including database and system performance tuning
- Will require both software development and database experience
Job Type: Full-time