Columbia College (www.ccdc.edu) in Vienna, Virginia (Tysons), seeks a full/part-time dependable, flexible, responsible Administrative Assistants. The ideal candidates are fast-learner, team worker, have strong communication and problem-solving skills. Recent college/university graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
*OPT/ H1-B / J-1 visa applicants are welcomed.
- Tysons Main Campus: 8620 Westwood Center Drive, Vienna, VA 22182
- Centreville Extension: 5940 Centreville Crest Lane, Centreville, VA 20121
- Silver Spring Extension: 12125 Veirs Mill Road, Silver Spring, MD 20906
[DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY]
- Provide administrative support to the department by filing, research files and records, and preparing reports, and other documents as requested.
- Organize and manage documents and information that related to the department.
- A communication channel between other administrative staffs/department, instructors and students.
- Support the department by performing other duties as assigned.
[QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT]
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business, Management, Accounting, Communication, Marketing, Education, English, TESOL, or related fields.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong time management and communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and can organize and handle multiple projects with little supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in administrative/customer service is preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual in Korean preferred.
The more detailed information would be explained during face to face interview (required).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- 21-30 (Preferred)
- 31-40 (Preferred)