About Trinity Management Company:
Trinity Management Company is a successful Arizona-based property-management team of professionals. To make certain that our residents receive the best service possible, we exhaustively evaluate and train our entire management team for optimal success. We take great pride in our communities and we believe that servicing our customers starts from the moment a guest walks onto one of our properties and continues long after our residents turn in their keys. Understanding that the residents of our communities are our greatest ambassadors led to our guiding principles and accompanying behavior.
This is a challenging and financially rewarding opportunity for an amazing career with a growing company. If you are a motivated, team-oriented professional that can fix just about anything, while consistently delivering uncompromising customer service and exceptional leadership skills, this may be the perfect career opportunity for you!
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, disability, matching 401K, and generous PTO. The salary for this position is $48,000 - $52,000 plus bonus potential.
Job Qualification Requirements :
The ideal candidate must:
Base pay: $48,000 to $52,000 plus bonus potential :
- Have a minimum of five (5) years Apartment Maintenance Supervisor experience:
- EPA Type II or Universal certification is required; CPO is a plus
- Develop and adheres to maintenance budget.
- Possess excellent management, training and motivational skills and be able to communicate through written form.
- Have a high level of competency and understanding of the unit turn process, heating, plumbing, pool and spa, appliance repair, electrical repairs, roofing repairs, painting, carpentry, carpet cleaning and replacement, glass replacement, and screen repair and replacement.
- Possess strong time-management and organizational skills
- Be an effective team builder and motivator
- Have solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Drug and background testing required
We participate in the E-Verify Program
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer