High school diploma/GED required
2+ years’ front desk experience in the hospitality industry preferred
1+ years’ customer service experience required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Summary : Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.Primary responsibilities
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Direct them to where they can sign in.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)