About the Company
Insticator improves engagement and increases ad revenue for publishers by providing interactive content while simultaneously increasing site views and driving purchase intent for brands.
Over 350 million consumers are reached monthly across Insticator’s vast network of elite publishing partners, including: Warner Bros., Ancestry.com, Tribune Media, Rodale, Evolve Media, Crave Media, The Atlantic, Toronto Sun, and more.
Insticator empowers more than 6,000 content creators monthly, monetizing content opportunities for publishers and brands. We are a Inc 5,000 company and a Red Herring Global 100 recipient.
The Insticator Values
We recruit, promote, and reward based off of our four core values:
- Sleeves Up - At Insticator we provide the autonomy and creativity needed to own your role, iterate where needed and drive impact on a massive scale.
- 100% Viewability - Insticator is passionate about open feedback at all levels of the company. This allows us to fail fast, create in real time and build an open company culture.
- Be Defiantly Great - We are defiant, that’s in our lifeblood, we accomplish what other people think are impossible. Challenging the status quo is our lifeblood.
- Unconditional Empathy - Our customers are real people with real business needs, and we are here to listen and tackle accordingly. If we care and respect each other, there is no challenge we can’t overcome.
Incticator is seeking an experienced Senior Publisher Development Executive who is passionate about digital media and digital revolution in publishing. This person would play a critical role in the development of Enterprise Publishers. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a high-visibility player in the technology company revolutionizing online advertising. Your work will directly and significantly impact the success of our company.
We are seeking someone who understands how to manage globally strategic partners. The successful candidate must be an effective leader, strategist, communicator and relationship builder who has a deep understanding of the digital advertising industry; strong understanding of advertising platforms; and a history of delivering exceptional business results. This candidate must be known for outstanding cross functional collaboration and their ability to succeed in ambiguous and complex environments. They should be equally as comfortable and effective in highly strategic and deeply operational or tactical conversations.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Act as a key sales driver and close key publisher partners
- Develop deep, credible relationships with senior-level executives at strategic media companies both inside and outside the sales process.
- Act as a consultative partner to customers to determine how the Insticator platform and technology solutions can enhance clients’ businesses and drive success.
- Creatively problem solve and remove barriers to enhance our partner relationship and accelerate our business development cycle time.
- You are aggressive and passionate about closing deals and do not hesitate to text, call or meet critical people to get the deal done.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
- 8+ years of client-facing experience, in either publisher development
- Existing relationships with at least (10) Tier 1 and (20) Tier 2 American Publishers
- Verifiable experience navigating and managing relationships in large client organizations
- Excellent influence, persuasion and motivation skills
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad technology solutions, and online business models is preferred
- An innately collaborative personality; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- A long and successful track record of collaborating and driving to outcomes across multi-disciplinary teams and external partners
- A track record of exceeding performance objectives as an individual contributor
- Superior presentation and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Creative confidence
- Collaborative mindset and great teamwork skills
- Skilled at receiving feedback, as well as providing it
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; great learning skills
- Transparent & communicative, patient
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
Full time employment benefits
We offer a diverse package and the chance to grow financially with the company, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Commission and Bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Stock options (so you have ownership in the company and benefit as it grows)
- Flexible work schedule
- Standing desks and top of the line computers
- Free breakfast and lunch on Fridays and office snacks
- We sponsor H1B Visas and Green Cards
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave