THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting for a Director of Clinical Operations. This Director would be responsible for the LFN bases located in Newport, Cottage Grove, and Redmond, Oregon.
The Director of Clinical Operations(DCO) provides overall clinical leadership for LFN and is responsible for ensuring policies, protocols, service levels, and quality meet and exceed established clinical standards. This includes the creation, innovation, evaluation, development and implementation of structures to achieve clinical excellence. This position will collaborate and facilitate communication and translation of business, regulatory and technology requirements regarding all clinical facets among all departments. The DCO reports to the Chief Clinical Officer and performs Flight Nurse or Flight Paramedic duties.
- Master’s degree in a healthcare or management related field is strongly preferred, Bachelor’s degree required. May substitute direct years of experience in similar position for educational years.
- Current instructor status in BLS, ACLS, PALS and PHTLS preferred
- Meets qualifications of Flight Nurse or Flight Paramedic and maintains current applicable state RN or EMT-P credentials.
- Minimum 5 years clinical education management experience in air medical or emergency medical services
- Knowledge of local, regional, and national healthcare dynamics and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated passion, commitment, and ability to safely promote LFN’s mission and values
- An ability to achieve clinical customer service excellence
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal communication with colleagues, patients, families, customers, and the community
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, an automobile in good repair, be able to provide proof of auto insurance and able to travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area
All Director of Clinical Operationscandidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with automatic 4% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at www.lifeflight.org
Job Type: Full-time