Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Barcon, LLC is a recently established, North East Ohio corporation, backed by (2) local, long term, established companies that engages in the design, development, fabrication, and sales of natural gas production and processing equipment. With our geographic proximity, engineering and manufacturing ability, along with a solid financial base, we intend to aggressively pursue market share in the Utica and Marcellus Shale plays. We are looking for the right individual to get in on the ground floor and lead our sales effort. Barcon is fully committed to providing exceptional customer satisfaction by delivering quality products, on time, and within budget.
Job Title: Barcon Sales Manager
General Requirements & Responsibilities:
1. Minimal 2 years in sales of gas production/processing equipment in the Utica and Marcellus Shale
2. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales effort of Barcon’s gas production and processing equipment line
3. Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands Barcon’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
4. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
5. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
6. Pass pre-employment and random drug tests
7. Strong analytical skills (competency test is required)
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
9. Excellent written and verbal communications
10. Dependable and a team player
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Sales, Business, Marketing, or an Engineering related discipline
2. Established technical background in natural gas production and processing equipment
1. Prior gas equipment product development
2. PMP certification
3. Excellent computer skills
Pay: Depending on experience: $80,000-$110,000, plus substantial commission if targets met, plus profit sharing
Work Schedule: *Average 45-50 hour/week depending on work load, Monday-Friday, some Saturdays (limited)
Travel Requirements: Travel within a 150 mile radius of Greene County, PA (3-5 times/week) in company provided vehicle. Home daily
Benefits: Medical/dental/vision/life insurance. Vacation, holiday and sick pay. Bonuses and 401k.
Miscellaneous: Room for advancement-growth.
Apply with resume and salary history. Qualified applicants only.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year